How to Copy a File in Windows 95/98/Me
1. Open Windows
2. Display in the right window, the file you
wish to copy.
3. Right click on the file to be copied - a small menu will pop up.
4. Left click on the word Copy.
5. Find the drive and folder on the left that you wish to copy the
file to and double click on it to display the contents on the right
6. Right click in any Blank area of the window on the right - a
small menu will appear.
7. Left click the word Paste.
You have just copied a file.
More Windows 95/98/ME